Facebook is a wonderful thing – I met Nadia after Camarillo Bridal posted I would be at the salon showing samples of my work during gown designer Kitty Chen’s trunk show. Living in the area, Nadia came down to get inspiration for her second wedding reception for family and friends that took place in Indonesia late last month. It was important to her to bring a glimpse of what their wedding was like at Rancho de las Palmas in Moorpark, California, that she could have on the guest book table in Indonesia.
The most important elements from their wedding that Nadia wanted to feature with her ceremony gown by Martina Liana were –
– The date she had dreamed of – 9.10.11 with both locations
– The blush pinks and gold colors
– Nadia’s beautiful little red shoes peeking through her dress
– The Birdcage Theme – From the gazebo where the ceremony took place, the architecture of the large reception area and the actual birdcage centerpieces on the tables.
– Lyrics from their first song “Marry Me” by Train
62 layers in all, this heavy 14″x14″ piece has been around the world and back. I can’t wait to show you the photos from Indonesia!
Wedding Photographer: Phoebe Joy Photography | Coordinator: Majell del Castillo Events| Venue: Rancho Las Palmas – Moorpark, CA | Dress Designer: Martina Liana | Flowers: Exotic Green Garden | Groom’s Attire: Friar Tux | Shoe Designer: Luichiny | Bridesmaids Dresses: Nordstrom | Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
Nadia’s wedding was featured on Wedding Chicks, click here for the story.
See my Etsy shop to get started on your custom artwork, http://etsy.me/XOW84l.
Which textured memories do you treasure?